The Newbarrys started as a small soda shop inside the corner dime-store in 1945. Then, in 1948, as diners were making their way into popular American culture, Newbarrys moved to our current location and into a traditional manufactured diner. An instant success, the Newbarrys continued to be a popular spot throughout the 50s and 60s.
With the revival of the diner culture in the 70s, was added on what is now our main building, including a larger dining area and kitchen, keeping the vintage diner as our front.
Now under new management we are consistently creating new specials to to satisfy our customers requests. The restaurant is also being remodeled including the addition of a new service bar to offer delicious bloody marys, mimosas, margaritas, beer, espresso, and cocktails.
Come and check out our American Diner Museum and enjoy some great food and milkshakes.
Copyright. Newbarry™s. All rights reserved.